First of all let me introduce my new assistant - makcik Moulinex Masterchef Gourmet. Dia boleh buat mcm2 kerja utk I - kneading, whisking, beating, blending, grating, slicing, mincing, & extracting juice.
The only reason for taking her in because my previous mixer suddenly "died". Tak boleh guna dah...I think motor dia dah rosak masa I suruh dia uli dough utk buat bun. Mixer lama bukan jenis "tough" so dia tak kuasa nk buat heavy duty...setakat nk buat kek lepas lah.
I nak KitchenAid mixer but I kena consider byk perkara, salah satunya ialah price KA sgt expensive (for me lah...), kalau I beli KA & I boleh generate income guna dia then, it's ok to buy. If not, I akan membazir (takut guna sekali sekala aje hewhewhew...)
So, I pilihlah yg kt bawah ni...tak mahal, tak murah...ok lah kan. Lagipun we all guna voucher yg EMB dpt from office, so we all hanya paid half of the price je lah.
Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
|buat cinnamon rolls ni sbb nk test makcik ni buat kerja ok ke tak..hehehe|
- 550g flour
- 5g dried baker's yeast
- 240ml milk
- 60g sugar
- 75g melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 45g melted butter
- 100g sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 120g icing sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 20ml milk
1. To prepare the dough, dissolve yeast in warm milk. Leave to rest for 5 minutes and stir.
2. Put flour in the stainless bowl and pour the milk-yeast mixture. Add warm melted butter, salt, eggs and sugar.
3. Fit he stainless steel bowl, the kneader and the lid. (utk yg ada mixer jenis ni la kot..).
4. Start the appliance on speed 1 for 30 sec, and then increase the speed to 2 until smooth ball of dough is formed.
5. Take out the dough, sprinkle lightly with flour as needed, deflateit with your fist and place it on a floured work surface.
6. Divide it into 2 equal portions and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
7. Make 2 rectangles with the dough portions by rolling them out.
8. The prepare the garnish. Brush the rectangles with melted butter. In a small bowl, mix sugar with cinnamon and sprinkle over the dough. Roll up each rectangle tightly starting from the long side and pinch the dough so that the rolls are firm. Cut 6 slices from each roll with a smooth knife. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place your rolls upright. Leave the rolls to rise again in a warm place until the almost double in size.
9. Preheat the oven to 190 c and bake the rolls for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Leave them cool slightly, and then place them on a grill and make the icing.
10. Finally, prepare the icing. Combine the icing sugar, vanilla extract and 10 ml milk. Add the remaining 10 ml milk to get an icing with a runny consistency and drizzle over the rolls while still warm.
|yg 2 ketul big fat cinnamon rolls kt dpn sekali tu I letak cheese|
|ok kali ni I puas hati dgn hasilnya..mmg jadi! tak payah beli kt Cinnabon dah lepas ni|