Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Last Day 180113

We're supposed to bring them to Souq Waqif one more time before they fly back to Msia.  But, when they tried to check in (online check in) in the morning, their names are not on the list.  First thing to do, we have to bring them to the airline's office.  Again, after 3 hours waiting - the problem has been solved!  They can fly back to Msia using the same ticket.  So, we all tak pergi mana2 cuma pergi makan & then balik utk packing barang2 dan bersedia utk fly again pd malamnya.

True, I really tak puas to attend my guest.  It was only a few days, so many places lagi tak sempat bawak they all pergi visit.  I wish they could stay longer.  I really appreciate my guests sudi dtg jauh2 just to visit us here.  I was so happy they came & so sad when they have to go back.  My house was like before again.  My kids pun sedih...like Hareez said to me, "tak best la mamawan tak ada..." and "bila mamawan nak datang lagi?" 

Lastly, kami mohon ampun & maaf jika ada salah silap serta atas segala kekurangan kami to all family members yg datang visit kami haritu - my MIL, FIL, BILs,  SIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment