Wednesday, May 22, 2013

May You Rest In Peace Mr Lee :(

Just received newsletter from school today.  One of the shocking news was the school has lost a great teacher the late Mr Lee.  He passed away due to heart attack.  I remember Mr Lee, he's the one who's in charge of our kids' admission to the school last year.  He is the one who brought us looking around the school, showed us everything in the school.

The last time I saw him was a few months ago (this year), in the Lulu Hypermarket at the chocolates section.  Coincidently, we want to grab the same chocolates!  But knowing English man, lady's always first.  He let me grab mine first.  Oh, yes...almost forgot, Mr Lee is a kakak's Music Teacher.  She told me that her music teacher passed away.  But I didn't know it was Mr Lee.  Nice teacher he is...such a great loss to the school & his students.  

the late Mr Lee

click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment