Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Down Memory Lane...

My brother tagged an old photo of me on FB. I don't have this photo. I still remember during those days while I still study, he helps me a lot. Whenever I need help he always be there (duit kering ke...., nk beli itu ini ke...hantar I ke bus station masa nk balik kg...sometimes I pergi lepak rmh dia!).  I will never forget that....



oh....how time flies. I was 19 (or 18, couldn't remember) at that time! This photo was taken @ Gambang. Thank you for helping me through all those tough times in life. Thank you for being such a good brother no matter what I did, but most of all, thank you for being you!

2 comments:

  1. terharunya baca..
    memang kita bertuah kerana ada org2 yg menyayangi kita yg sggup susah senang bersama .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alhamdulillah kak..., rasa syukur sgt2 walaupun parents tinggal jauh waktu tu, tapi ada adik-beradik yg boleh diharapkan.

    ReplyDelete