Monday, October 18, 2010

Restoran Penyu (Oriental Foods)

Dh lama I saw that restaurant but takut nk singgah...takut coz ingatkan this is a chinese restaurant. One day, I ask my hubband to stop by just to investigate whether this is Malay or Chinese restaurant. I take a look at menu the notice board the put in front of the restaurant, now I am confident. It's halal restaurant. So, I called my hubband & asked him whether if he wanted to try this delicious chinese food or not.

I told him that I am very confident this is halal after a few investigations I made. We decided to eat there. I asked the cashier, who is the owner of this restaurant...he said that it was owned by one Malay guy. He did mention his name but I was forgot already...

Ok, we ordered package set lunch for 2-3 persons which we can choose (from the menu) 4 dishes + white rice + herbal tea + mixed fruit. We chose steamed fish in nyonya style (it's chef recommended), red tomyam soup, fried chicken with lemon sauce, fried prawn (forgot what cooking style hehehehe)...it was all sedap. so, if you WalkWalkFindEat in Paka area, pls drop by & and give it a try!


Address : Restoran Penyu
Oriental Foods
No 16747 Jalan Besar, Kampung Cacar
Paka, 23100 Dungun, Terengganu

Tel/Fax : 09-8276990

Open From: 12.00pm - 10.00pm (Saturday-Thursday)
4.00pm - 11.00pm (Friday)

*Fully air-conditioned

No comments:

Post a Comment